MECHANICAL DESIGN & BUILD FOR 500 SEATER RESTAURANT
Location: Crossrail Station, Canary Wharf
Mechanical Design & Build
500 Seater Restaurant
– Installation of Mitsubishi heat Recovery VRF System with fan coils throughout seating and bar areas.
– Provision of treated fresh air to restaurant.
– Provision of public health installation in its entirety.
– New provision of public health installation in its entirety.
– Two central kitchen extract systems with six canopies to meet heavy duty cooking requirements.
– WC Extract system.
– New foul waste pipework, new mains water supply, HWS generation equipment, new pipework throughout and installation of new WC & staff shower facilities.
– Central BMS system offering full control and monitoring over all items installed.
– Full odour control plant (UV-O, triple stage filtration and triple pass ESP to treat >10m3/s).
– New gas supply to catering equipment.